In case you can’t use a Samsung printer following Windows 10 Version 1803 Update, then there’s not any need to worry: in the following guide, you’ll discover a listing of proven suggestions about the best way best to mend Samsung printer not connecting to wifi issue on Windows 10.
So, It’s time to troubleshoot printer problems after Windows 10 April Update:
- Be sure It Isn’t a hardware issue
First and foremost, check if your printer functions when attached to a different computer. There’s always a possibility of a hardware problem, save yourself a good deal of time and effort by ruling out it at the very start.
- Assess if your Samsung printer has been detected
The Odds are the Windows 10 Can’t really see’ the printer in question, so you should allow it to :
- Open your Start menu and then move to Settings.
- Click Devices and choose Printers & Scanners.
- Check whether you’re able to see your printer at the list of devices that are available.
- Otherwise, click Add a printer or scanner.
- Wait till your OS finds the desired printer.
- When it fails to accomplish this, pick the printer I want is not listed’.
- Then pick printer is a bit older. Allow me to find it’
- Windows will look for your device.
- Disable your antivirus
Many users have reported that their anti-virus programs block Samsung printers following Windows 10 Version 1803 Update. It’s a great idea to test if that’s your case. Therefore, temporarily disable the safety solution and see whether that has solved your issue. When it’s, configure the application to contemplate your printer a protected device or change to a different instrument to secure your PC. For example, Auslogics Anti-Malware was made to keep malware out without producing hardware or software conflicts.
- Run unique troubleshooters
Fortunately, your Windows 10 includes an entire arsenal of troubleshooters geared toward handling numerous problems that could crop up in your own PC. There are two instruments That You May find especially helpful in your situation:
- Press the Windows logo + I keyboard shortcut.
- When the Settings program is up, click Update & Security.
- Navigate to Troubleshoot.
- There there are two troubleshooters which you ought to run one after another: the printer troubleshooter along with also the one for hardware and apparatus.
- We expect they’ll get your Samsung printer back on the right track.
- Update your printer drivers
The purpose is, that they could be too old to operate nicely. It is possible to upgrade them for this, you have to understand the specific version of your device and what drivers it should operate properly. Then you ought to visit the manufacturer’s site and look for the essential software yourself. Please remember that there’s not any space for mistake: installing the wrong driver may cause your system to malfunction.
You may too simplify the procedure by using Device Manager. Here are the directions for this:
- Right-click the Windows logo icon on the taskbar.
- Select Device Manager from the menu.
- Find your debatable Samsung printer.
- Right-click onto it and pick the Update driver alternative.
- Create Device Manager look for the driver that you require online.
- Nevertheless, the simplest way to work out your driver problems is, undoubtedly, using dedicated software.
- For instance, nowadays it’s possible to upgrade all your drivers in a single click with Auslogics Driver Updater.
- Due to the application, you won’t need to be concerned about compatibility or security problems.
- Resolve PC Problems with Notebook Updater
Unstable PC performance is frequently brought on by obsolete or corrupt drivers. Auslogics Driver Updater investigations driver problems and lets you upgrade old drivers at once or one at a time to Receive your PC running simpler
- Repair Printing Spooler
If all of the fixes above are to no avail, then your Print Spooler may be experiencing difficulties. Therefore, you need to try clearing spooler files and restarting the service:
- Press the Windows logo key + S shortcut to start Hunt.
- Form Services to the Search field.
- Choose the Appropriate result and visit the Services listing.
- Find Print Spooler. Double-click it. Select Stop and click on OK.
- Proceed to Hunt again and enter%WINDIR%\system32\bolt \printers.
- Choose the folder in question and also empty it.
- Now visit Services again. Double-click Print Spooler.
- Select Start. Set the startup type to automatic and click on OK to save the changes.
Now you understand how to mend Samsung printer issues on Windows 10. If you’re still having problems with your device, don’t be afraid to leave a comment below — we are here to assist you!
Read More Also: Some Common Issues Related To Samsung Printer Cartridges